1. ACR122 is a frequency of 13.56MHz RF technology developed PC-linked smart card readers, in line with ISO / IEC18092 (NFC) standards. It not only supports Mifare cards and ISO 14443-compliant Class A and B class card, but also supports NFC and FeliCa contactless technologies.
2. In addition, ACR122 is a line of USB CCID standard hot-swap device is ideal for both secure personal identity verification and online micro-payment applications. In addition, it can be widely used in access control, e-payment, e-ticketing bus, highway toll systems, network authentication, logistics and supply chain management.
3. ACR122 is a USB full-speed device (12 Mbps), capable of a speed of 212 Kbp, 242Kbp read NFC tags, therefore this device relative to similar devices, which read and write faster and more efficient. The non-contact operation of the label may be, up to 5cm, but also add a radio frequency amplifier according to the customer's requirements in order to enlarge the effective operating distance, especially suitable for logistics and supply chain management applications.
4. In order to improve the safety factor, you can choose to configure a standard in line with ISO7816-3 SAM slot in the ACR122. In addition, ACS ACR122 module can also be provided to facilitate large-scale embedded devices, such as POS terminals, physical access devices and vending machines.
1. USB Full-Speed (12 Mbps)
2. Support USB hot swap
3. Two-color LED status indicator
4. Built-in antenna
5. NFC Reader
6. In line with ISO / IEC 18092 (NFC) standard
7. 212Kbps, 242Kbps speed read NFC tags
8. Contactless smart card reader
9. Support FeliCa card
10. It supports ISO 14443-compliant Class A and Class B card
11. MIFARE cards (Classics, DESFire)
12. CCID compliant
13. Pass CE and FCC certification, RoHS compliant
14. User controllable buzzer (optional)
15. SAM card slot (optional)
1. Online banking and online shopping
3. Wallet Balance Inquiry
4. Network Access
5. Customer Loyalty
8. Online Betting
9. Parking fee system
10. Automatic toll collection system
11. Public transit
12. Access Control System
13. Check on work attendance
14. Vending Machine
15. Contactless public phones
16. Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Delivering your Online Order
Private couriers are used exclusively for the quickest possible delivery time. Items will be delivered directly to your home or work address. Items on the site include all costs. No hidden fees!
All orders can be individually tracked from your order page as soon as they are shipped. We will also keep you updated via email and SMS with the tracking number.
Should there be anything wrong with your order, it can be returned within 7 days for a full refund.
When will i get my order?
It will take 10-15 working days for the order to be delivered to you. Processing time is 2-4 working days.
We have a dedicated team to keep things moving quickly, and we will keep you updated on your order via SMS and email from the first day you place your order.
How do I track my order?
A link containing the tracking information will be sent to you via email and SMS within one day after you place your order. You can also go to https://dealsdaily.co.za/pages/order-lookup to track your order
Which courier partner do you work with?
WE DO NOT DROPSHIP. We work with private couriers only and have our own international and local warehouse. We use Fedex and The Courier Guy to deliver your order. All shipments are insured during transit and include free returns.
Do I have to pay customs/duties?
We include customs/duties in the price of the item.
Payment & Security
Quotation & B2B
Please click "Request Quote" below and one of our sales assistants will be with you shortly
You are able to add multiple product to the quotation by going to different products and clicking "Request Quote"