It will take 10-15 working days for the order to be delivered to you. Processing time is 2-5 working days.
We have a dedicated team to keep things moving quickly, and we will keep you updated on your order via SMS and email from the first day you place your order.
Our products are shipped with private couriers only (no post office). Shipping insurance and protection from loss/damaged is included with every order.
1. The intelligent electronic refrigerant group instrument is an auxiliary instrument for the installation, testing and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as air conditioners and cold storage.
2. The instrument has double pressure test, dual temperature test (need test clip,not include), digital readout, multi-unit switching, multi-mode function and built-in refrigerant database.
3. The instrument uses high-strength engineering plastics and flexible non-slip silicone design, the whole machine is solid and comfortable to hold. Built-in 32-bit digital processing unit and high-precision data acquisition unit, high data and stability.
4. Large-size liquid crystal display, LCD backlight support, data display clear and easy to read, convenient light operation. Long-life valve switch, 1/4-inch standard interface design to ensure that the durability and versatility of instrument.
5. The instrument can measure double pressure (gauge pressure) at the same time, as well as dual temperature measurement (need test clip,not include), with automatic multi-unit pressure conversion, automatic conversion of temperature Celsius / Fahrenheit, to facilitate different needs.
6. Built-in 89 kinds of refrigerant pressure-evaporation temperature database, also calculate the subcooling superheat, to facilitate direct reading of operating process data. Also it tests percentage of vacuum measurement; pressure leak measurement, leak time speed record.
1. Pressure test: gauge pressure
2. Pressure test unit: Kpa; Mpa; bar; inHg; PSI.
3. Pressure test range: 0 Kpa-6000 Kpa
4. Pressure test resolution: 1 Kpa
5. Pressure test accuracy: +/- 0.5 %(FS)+ 5dgt
6. Pressure overload limit: 10000 Kpa (10 Mpa; 100 bar;)
7. Vacuum test: relative vacuum
8. Vacuum test unit: Kpa; Mpa; bar; inHg; PSI.
9. Vacuum test range: -101 Kpa-0 Kpa
10. Vacuum test resolution: 1 Kpa
11. Temperature test range: -40-150degree Celsius
12. Temperature test resolution:
0.1 degree Celsius (-40-99.9degree Celsius), 1degree Celsius(100-150degree Celsius)
13. Temperature test accuracy: +/- 0.5 degree Celsius + 2dgt +/- 0.9 Fahrenheit + 2dgt
14. Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V (SIZE.AA / LR6) Battery not include
15. Dimensions: 170x110x50mm
16. Weight: 950g
When will i get my order?
How do I track my order?
A link containing the tracking information will be sent to you via email and SMS within one day after you place your order.
You can also visit https://dealsdaily.co.za/pages/tracking-hero to track your order.
Which courier partner do you work with?
Most South African online sites that deal with international suppliers use SAPO (South African Post Office) to deliver products. Not only does it take 30-50 working days for orders to be delivered via this method, there is also a chance that the order could get lost, damaged, or stolen.
To ensure we can provide the best service to our customers, we work with private couriers only. By using private couriers, we deliver orders within 10-15 working days. All shipments are insured during transit and include free returns.
Do I have to pay customs/duties?
We include customs/duties in the price of the item. The customs/duties are charged by the courier to clear your package from customs.
In the event that you are you asked for payment for customs/duties. Please make the payment to the courier and send us the receipt. We will then credit your account.
Payment & Security
Quotation & B2B
Please click "Request Quote" below and one of our sales assistants will be with you shortly
You are able to add multiple product to the quotation by going to different products and clicking "Request Quote"