2) A user calling from a mobile phone or land line will be able to reduce and even eliminate international and long distance telephone charges by first calling their SPA3102 via a local telephone number. The advanced authentication and call routing intelligence programmed into the SPA-3102 will route the call via the Internet to the far end destination. In addition, when using the SPA3102 at the far end, VoIP calls placed to that location can be either answered or further processed and routed on as a local call to any legacy land line or mobile phone.
3) The SPA-3102 supports one RJ-11 POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) FXS port to connect an existing analog phone or fax machine. The SPA3102 also supports one PSTN FXO port to connect to a Telco or PBX circuit. The SPA3102 includes 2 100BaseT RJ-45 Ethernet interfaces to connect to a home or office LAN, as well as an Ethernet connection to a broadband modem or router. The SPA3102 FXS and FXO lines can be independently configured via software controlled by the service provider or the end user.
4) Installed by the end user and remotely provisioned, configured and maintained by the service provider, each SPA3102 converts voice traffic into data packets for transmission over an IP network. Compact in design, the SPA3102 can be used in consumer and business VoIP service offerings including a full-featured IP Centrex environment. The SPA-3102 uses international standards for voice and data networking for reliable voice and fax operation
1) Service Authentication via PIN, Digest, Caller ID (Bellcore Type 1)
2) Per Call Authentication and Associated Routing
3) Least Cost Routing Support
4) Impedance Agnostics - 8 Settings
5) Call Waiting, Cancel Call Waiting, Call Waiting Caller ID Detection (Bellcore Type 1)
6) Caller ID with Name/Number (Multi-national Variants)
7) Caller ID Blocking
8) Call Forwarding to PSTN or VoIP Service: No answer, Busy, All
9) Do Not Disturb
10) Call Transfer
11) Three-way Conference Calling with Local Mixing
12) Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based
13) Call Return
14) Call Back on Busy
15) Call Blocking with Toll Restriction
16) Delayed Disconnect
17) Distinctive Ringing - Calling and Called Number
18) Off-hook Warning Tone
19) Selective/Anonymous Call Rejection
20) Hot line and Warm Line Calling
21) Speed Dialing of 8 Numbers/Addresses
22) Music on Hold
23) Fax: G.711 Pass Through or Real Time Fax over IP via T.38
**Product Specific (SPA3102)
1) VoIP to PSTN (USA) Service Call Origination and Termination
2) PSTN (USA) to VoIP Service Call Origination and Termination
3) Single Stage and Two Stage Dialing
4) Forward Calls to VoIP service - Selective, Authenticated, All
5) Forward Calls to PSTN service - Selective, Authenticated, All
6) PSTN Line Sharing with Multiple Extensions
7) Automatic PSTN Fallback (Loss of Power or IP Service to Unit - with Quiescence to Normal Operations)
8) Advanced Inbound and Outbound Call Routing
9) Independent Configurable Dial Plans - Up to 8
10) Force PSTN Disconnection
11) Sequential Dialing Support VoIP to PSTN (USA) Service Call Origination and Termination
Delivering your Online Order
Private couriers are used exclusively for the quickest possible delivery time. Items will be delivered directly to your home or work address. Items on the site include all costs. No hidden fees!
All orders can be individually tracked from your order page as soon as they are shipped. We will also keep you updated via email and SMS with the tracking number.
Should there be anything wrong with your order, it can be returned within 7 days for a full refund.
When will i get my order?
It will take 10-15 working days for the order to be delivered to you. Processing time is 2-4 working days.
We have a dedicated team to keep things moving quickly, and we will keep you updated on your order via SMS and email from the first day you place your order.
How do I track my order?
A link containing the tracking information will be sent to you via email and SMS within one day after you place your order. You can also go to https://dealsdaily.co.za/pages/order-lookup to track your order
Which courier partner do you work with?
WE DO NOT DROPSHIP. We work with private couriers only and have our own international and local warehouse. We use Fedex and The Courier Guy to deliver your order. All shipments are insured during transit and include free returns.
Do I have to pay customs/duties?
We include customs/duties in the price of the item.
Payment & Security
Quotation & B2B
Please click "Request Quote" below and one of our sales assistants will be with you shortly
You are able to add multiple product to the quotation by going to different products and clicking "Request Quote"