It will take 10-15 working days for the order to be delivered to you. Processing time is 2-5 working days.
We have a dedicated team to keep things moving quickly, and we will keep you updated on your order via SMS and email from the first day you place your order.
Our products are shipped with private couriers only (no post office). Shipping insurance and protection from loss/damaged is included with every order.
2) The SPA9000 has common voice system features such as an auto-attendant, shared line appearances, three way call conferencing, intercom, music on hold, call-forwarding and much more. The SPA9000 opens up access to the benefits of VoIP, including low cost long distance service, telephone number portability, and one network for both voice and data. It has an integrated web server that allows features to be configured using a web browser. The web server has multiple levels of password protected access to user and service level features.
3) Service level settings may be locked by the Internet Telephone Service Provider to ensure they are not inadvertently corrupted. The Internet Telephone Service Provider also can remotely update the software and settings through a secure encrypted connection. With its integrated router, the SPA9000 can be either connected directly to the internet connection or to another router on your network. The SPA9000 has separate WAN and LAN Ethernet ports. The WAN connection can be connecting through DHCP or a fixed IP address. The LAN port can assign IP addresses to IP telephones and computers using NAT and DHCP. While the SPA9000 will work with any SIP compatible IP telephone, it is the ideal host for Linksys business telephones, such as the SPA901, SPA921, SPA922, SPA941, and SPA942. Powerful configuration capabilities enable the SPA9000 to support a greater set of advanced features with these telephones, such as shared line appearances, hunt groups, call transfer, call parking lot, and group paging. With its two FXS ports, the SPA9000 can support traditional analog devices such as telephones, answering machines, FAX machines, and media adapters.
1) SIP Application Server, Proxy, Registrar and Location Server (RFC3261)
2) Multiple Service Provider Lines / SIP Account Support (4)
3) Shared Line Appearance (SLA)
4) Automated Attendant (AA)
5) Configurable AA Answer Delay
6) Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
7) Recordable IVR Prompts
8) Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
9) Configurable Call Routing
10) Least Cost Routing
11) Multiple DID Numbers Per VoIP Line
12) Call Routing to Multiple Extensions or Targeted User
13) Call Hunting - Sequential, Round Robin, Random
14) Phone Configuration and Management Server
15) Discovery and Configuration of IP Phones
16) Assignment of Extension
17) Assignment of Dial plan
18) Proxy Logging of SIP Messages
19) Phone Firmware Upgrade Management
20) Corporate Directory with Automatic Update
21) Configuration and Maintenance via Web Interface (Local or Remote
22) Status Display of All Connections
23) Remote Configuration via
24) HTTPS with XML Formatted Files
25) HTTP or TFTP with 256-Bit Encrypted Binary Files
26) Call Park - User Definable Parking Space Number
27) Call Unpack
28) Call Transfer
29) Call Forward
30) Group Paging
31) Directed Call Pick Up
32) Group Call Pick Up
When will i get my order?
How do I track my order?
A link containing the tracking information will be sent to you via email and SMS within one day after you place your order.
You can also visit https://dealsdaily.co.za/pages/tracking-hero to track your order.
Which courier partner do you work with?
Most South African online sites that deal with international suppliers use SAPO (South African Post Office) to deliver products. Not only does it take 30-50 working days for orders to be delivered via this method, there is also a chance that the order could get lost, damaged, or stolen.
To ensure we can provide the best service to our customers, we work with private couriers only. By using private couriers, we deliver orders within 10-15 working days. All shipments are insured during transit and include free returns.
Do I have to pay customs/duties?
We include customs/duties in the price of the item. The customs/duties are charged by the courier to clear your package from customs.
In the event that you are you asked for payment for customs/duties. Please make the payment to the courier and send us the receipt. We will then credit your account.
Payment & Security
Quotation & B2B
Please click "Request Quote" below and one of our sales assistants will be with you shortly
You are able to add multiple product to the quotation by going to different products and clicking "Request Quote"